Digital learning content –
Learning content – didactic, motivating, individual
Learning content of sycat eLU
A digital learning management system ensures the ideal transfer of knowledge within the company. Whether this knowledge also reaches the minds of the learners effectively and, above all, sustainably depends largely on the learning content used.
Is the learning material didactically prepared in a meaningful way? Are the right learning objectives being set? Are the trainees optimally motivated and challenged, is learning fun at all?
Creating the best possible learning content for your business goals takes a lot of experience.
Fortunately, we own a lot of them!
We create your trainings, briefings or complete courses on request, precisely tailored to the needs of your company. Didactically valuable, motivating and sustainably successful.
Or you can help yourself to our extensive catalog of ready-made standard training courses. These online courses, developed by us or by well-known publishers, are created in the flexible SCORM format and are therefore fully usable on all common LMS.
With sycat eLU, learning success is guaranteed!
Creation of individual learning content
Learning-content as a service
Do you need online training tailored to your company’s learning situation? Standard courses available on the market do not reflect true needs?
Then use our know-how in the creation of your
individual learning content!
Together with you, we analyze the existing learning potential, identify the specific learning objectives and develop the appropriate learning strategy.
Our online courses are of course not only
and in the
of your company. They also possess a very special property for conveying knowledge optimally and, above all, sustainably: They make
Fun while learning!
In this way, we motivate employees throughout the entire knowledge transfer process to achieve their personal learning goals quickly and with pleasure.
Web Based Trainings
The mix makes the difference!
For optimal knowledge transfer, we rely on diversity in the media and interactions used instead of boring text deserts: Images, videos, quizzes, drag & drop cloze texts, hotspot graphics and and and …
Because only variety and excitement in learning keeps the motivation curve sovereignly up over an entire online course.
Accessible & Multilingual
Accessibility is the magic word in optimal knowledge transfer.
We not only ensure the best possible presentation and interaction with our learning content. And on all end devices, whether mobile, desktop or on the stand display in the entrance or production area.
We also prevent language barriers to learning with multilingual learning content, especially when it comes to safety-related topics.
SCORM & HTML5
Editable, interchangeable, maximum flexibility.
Using international standards such as HTML5 and SCORM, our courses, instruction and web-based training run on all major learning platforms. This means that the interchangeability of learning content is always guaranteed, even between different locations or franchise partners.
One thing is clear: if the teaching material is boring, learning is no fun and progress is slow.
We bring fun and motivation to our courses with storytelling, game-based learning, and small rewards like badges and rankings.
Even “boring” product training or visitor briefings become an event and a real highlight through edutainment and gamification.
Remember: entertaining learning is successful learning.
Digitization of learning content
Give me the old stuff!
We digitize your existing training materials, such as PowerPoint slides, PDFs, Excel or Word files and transform them into modern web-based training.
Thus, we adapt existing know-how and create e-learnings for you in the flexible and editable SCORM format. Accessible, for all employees, at all times.
Individual learning content, characteristic design, maximum identification.
The learning content should not only meet your specific requirements, but also carry the self-image of your organization. In this way, you promote and strengthen identification with both learning and company goals, especially in the case of external company training or product training.
We make a point of reflecting this in the visual design of the courses, instructions and learning tracks.
Instruction and standard training in SCORM format
Learning content from the catalog
With the digital learnings from our catalog, you can get started immediately with training and instruction in the company.
The courses we produce ourselves are
Standard training courses
and cover workplace, occupational safety, personal protective equipment and other specialized topics.
In addition, thanks to our close cooperation with well-known specialist publishers, we can also offer you a wide range of
professional instruction and briefings
Have a browse through our portfolio!
Standard learning modules from sycat eLU
- Structural fire protection
- Fire protection for plant engineering
- Electrical plant and equipment
- First aid
- Fundamentals of hazardous substances
- Ladders and steps
- Transport and storage work
At the workplace
- Fit and healthy at the screen
- Healthy work in the HomeOffice
Personal protective equipment
- Eye protection
- Foot and knee protection
- Hearing protection
- Skin protection
- Head protection
Special Topics & Other
- Hygiene in the company
License model for learning modules from sycat-eLU
The conditions of our learning modules are simply favorable: We license according to the number of users as a flat rate. No matter how many times the employees then call up the content.
The packages are regularly further optimized and updated by us. Please note, however, that we cannot provide any legal warranty for the accuracy of the SCORM packages.
Up to 3,000 users
- 550,- € per learning module one-time
- plus 110,- € per learning module per year
From 3,000 to 10,000 users
- 990,- € per learning module one-time
- plus 198,- € per learning module per year
- For very large user groups
- When ordering a complete package
Learning modules from publishing partners
Job-related instructions A-K
- Geriatric nurse – Nurse
- Field representative
- Structural draughtsman
- Office workstations
- Dispatcher Temporary Work
- Electrician – Electrical technician
- Educator (kindergarten)
- Specialist salesperson in the food trade (bakery, confectionery)
- Salesperson in the food trade (butchery)
- Hairdresser / Barber
- Forklift driver
- Gas and water fitter
- Basic instruction
- Basic instruction (Polish language)
- Heating, ventilation and plumbing technician
- Car mechanic
- Cook – kitchen staff
Job-related instructions M-Z
- Machine operator (press)
- Butcher (cutting)
- Call center employee
- Garbage collector
- Offset printer
- Parquet layer
- Press setter
- Cleaner (Building cleaning employee)
- Control cabinet wiring technician
- Carpenter – joiner
- Road maintenance worker (summer service)
- Animal keeper (game enclosure)
- Process mechanic for plastics (plastics molder)
- Surveying technician
- Dental technician
- Two-wheel mechanic
- The correct use of (protective) gloves
- Hand hygiene
- Skin protection in care
- Cleaning work with risk of infection in medical areas
- Back strain in nursing
- Handling of hazardous substances in facilities for human medical care
- Behavior in case of needlestick injuries
- Alcohol in the workplace
- Execution of work by outsiders (basis: temporary workers)
- Execution of work by external parties (basis: contract for work and services)
- Fire protection in the company – prevention
- Fire protection in the company – Emergency measures
- Fire protection in the company – handling fire extinguishers
- Use of ladders and steps
- First aid in the company – prevention and emergency measures
- Basic instruction for teenagers
- Skin protection
- Pandemic planning
- Personal protective equipment – Eye protection
- Personal protective equipment – Respiratory protection (filtering devices)
- Personal protective equipment – respiratory protection (insulating equipment)
- Personal protective equipment – Foot protection
- Personal protective equipment – Hearing protection
- Personal protective equipment – Protective gloves
- Participation in road traffic
- Handling hazardous substances
- Instruction in accordance with the Maternity Protection Act (MuSchG)
- Prevention of trip, slip and fall accidents (SRS)
- Avoidance of mental stress at work (under- and overstrain)
Special activities A-F
- Slinging loads
- Work on buried gas pipelines (unfilled gas pipelines)
- Work on pylons and overhead lines
- Work on melting furnaces (induction furnaces, non-ferrous metals)
- Work on construction sites
- Work on construction sites (Polish language)
- Working on ladders and scaffolds
- Work in the bank room (carpentry)
- Working in the kindergarten / serving food
- Working in the noise area / activities with noise
- Work in the test field (up to max. 1000 V)
- Working in walk-in cold rooms
- Work in the kitchen (general)
- Working in confined spaces (general)
- Working in confined spaces (welding)
- Work in track systems
- Working with high pressure cleaners
- Working with mortar conveyors and mortar spraying machines
- Replacement of gas cylinders on LPG forklifts
- Surface coating
- Feeding waste compactors and press containers
- Refueling of construction site vehicles
- Performing demolition work with machine
- Performing demolition work by hand
- Driving into silo cells
- Electric welding (arc welding)
- Damp work
- Guiding overhead cranes
Special activities G-Z
- Gas welding – brazing and soldering
- Woody plant care
- Green care
- Lifting and carrying loads
- Hygiene management: acceptance of food
- Hygiene management: serving food
- Hygiene management: storing beverages
- Hygiene management: storing food
- Hygiene management: personnel hygiene
- Hygiene management: handling waste
- Internal transport (manual transport)
- Coupling vehicles
- Charging battery-powered industrial trucks
- Manual positioning and moving of patients
- Knife change on cutting machines
- Assembly work on the roof / collector installation
- Breakdown and accident assistance
- Set up of plastic injection molding machines
- Troubleshooting woodworking machines
- Blasting work
- Transportation of liquid gas cylinders (small quantities)
- Handling of cooling lubricants and monitoring
- Handling loading bridges
- Food handling
- Handling of solvent-based adhesives (small quantities)
- Handling of rolling containers (retail)
- Dealing with means of payment (retail)
Prices for learning modules from publishing partners
We see the procurement of learning modules from our publishing partners as a service. You pay only the usual market price. Just contact us!
How great is the potential for digital learning in your company? Do a quick analysishere !
Continuing education, customer training, visitor instruction – What possibilities and opportunities does e-learning open up in your company? Find out here in a short and free online analysis!
Our services for your success
This is what you get with sycat eLU
We provide competent advice on all questions concerning configuration, integration and the potential of your learning management system.
Book standard training and instruction directly from the catalog or let us develop your individual learning content.
Maximum accessibility – maximum data protection. Most certainly with our certified cloud solution according to ISO 27001.
We hold extensive introductory workshops and train the responsible persons and trainers. Online or presence.
We support you with the integration into the IT as well as the smooth operation. Fast, competent, personal!
Learning management as part of the integrated management system. Integrate e-learning into your process landscape.
Communicate knowledge quickly and safely –
guarantee sustainable learning success –
increase long-term efficiency in the company